What’s the first thing you do when your computer or cell phone starts to slow down or completely locks up? You have to restart the system or reboot your computer, right?
Our body, which is a super bio-computer, becomes overloaded just the same. And a reboot is needed for us too.
Winter is a natural time for us to reboot—to rest and renew our body, mind and spirit. We naturally have the need to nourish and find strength from within.
You may already be thinking about what you would like to do for yourself as it relates to your health – physically, mentally, and spiritually. You may have thought about what to do differently or in-addition- to this year.
How about instead of following the latest trend, consider spending some time at the beginning of the year getting back to the basics and reconnecting to what nourishes you? Begin to get back in tune with you!
Taking time to do this, you will…1) Nourish your lungs, intestine, liver and kidneys
2) Reduce built up toxins in your body and mind
3) Rest your digestive system
4) Reduce inflammation in your body
5) Reduce acid in your body
6) Feel less bloated
7) Thoroughly hydrate your system, including your skin
8) Feel energized from the inside out
9) Get more sleep
10) And, you might even SHED A FEW POUNDS (typically 5-7)!
What exactly is the Reconnect to You Winter Reboot?
This is a step-by-step, gentle, whole foods based detox. No special shakes, supplements, or hard to find foods! This reboot is unlike ones you may have done before. While others may focus on depleting your system in order to reboot, this will focus on nourishing winter foods designed to support your body during this season. You will also learn new and revive old techniques to nourish your body with feel good practices. And you will be nourishing your mind and spirit with simple techniques to help you slow down and connect.
I’ve made this very simple. All you have to do is download the materials and you are ready to go! You may begin this when you choose.
The Reconnect to You Reboot includes:
1) Step-by-step Pre-Reboot Guide (10 pages)
2) Reboot Guide that tells you exactly what to do, with over 65 simple recipes-smoothies, juices, soups, side dishes, salads, salad dressings, snacks, and desserts (35 pages)
3) 10 Day Meal planner
4) Two 30 minute teleconference calls with me walking you through it all
As a Bonus you will also receive these handouts:
1) Shopping list
2) Food Diary